As clients have asked us for a shorter and more affordable tour; we now offer a 7-Day, 2-Island Sampler, featuring the world-renowned Asa Wright Nature Centre and Lodge in the mountains of Trinidad and time at the delightful Cuffie River Nature Retreat on Tobago. Explore Trinidad and Tobago, a prized location offering the planet’s best introduction to tropical birding. Discover a fascinating cross-section of colorful birds from the Caribbean and South America.
This tour is ideal for those on the go, looking for a week-long birding vacation.
Tour Highlights on Trinidad
- Travel with AWNC’s expert guides, who share robust knowledge and friendly, world-class guiding skills
- Savor four nights at the classic AWNC; relish morning coffee and birding on the famous verandah
- Gain exclusive access to enigmatic Oilbirds in the grotto of Dunston Cave
- Witness skies turned crimson with thousands of Scarlet Ibis coming in to roost in Caroni National Park
Tour Highlights on Tobago
- Enjoy two nights at the delightful and birdy Cuffie River Nature Retreat on Tobago
- Explore the Caribbean side of Tobago
Photo credits: Banner: White-tailed Tropicbird by Gerold Morrison; Red-bellied Macaw, Dave Ramlal; Achiote Seed Pods, Buck Snelson; Four-eyed Fish, Buck Snelson; Pink-toed Tarantula, Buck Snelson; White-chested Emerald, Buck Snelson; Crested Oropendola, Alex Vargo; Grey Hawks, Dave Ramlal.