Explore Trinidad and Tobago, the best introduction to tropical birding on the planet, with our 10-Day, 2-Island Classic Tour. Based out of Trinidad’s world-renowned Asa Wright Nature Centre (AWNC) and Tobago’s Blue Waters Inn, you’ll discover a fascinating cross-section of brilliant birds from the Caribbean and South America.
Tour Highlights on Trinidad
- Travel with AWNC’s expert guides, who share robust knowledge and friendly, world-class guiding skills
- Savor six nights at the classic AWNC; relish morning coffee and birding on the famous verandah
- Gain exclusive access to enigmatic Oilbirds in the grotto of Dunston Cave, on the Centre’s grounds
- Witness skies turned crimson with thousands of Scarlet Ibis coming in to roost in Caroni National Park
Tour Highlights on Tobago
- Arrive to a picturesque vista across Batteaux Bay to Little Tobago Island
- Enjoy boutique ocean-front accommodations with air conditioning and a private bath and porch or patio
- Marvel at tropical seabirds and tropical fish on a glass-bottom boat tour to Little Tobago Island
- Visit Tobago’s historic Main Forest Ridge Preserve with an expert local guide
Photo credits: Banner: Savannah Hawk, Mike Boyce; Yellow Silk Moths, Dave Ramlal; Black Vulture, Mike Boyce; Grey Kingbird, Mike Boyce; Katydid, Bob Behrstock; Barred Antshrike, Peg Abbott; Blue-chinned Saphire, Dave Ramlal; Sleeping Bat, Dodie Logue; Tegu Lizard, Howard Topoff.